Tour-Sarkissian Law Offices, LLP, founded in 1950, provides dedicated, high-quality legal solutions in a number of practice areas. From our main office in San Francisco, our legal team focuses on creating and implementing legal strategies tailored to the needs of our clients.
San Francisco Lawyers Focused On Delivering Results
We offer a number of benefits to our clients, including the following:
- Our focused representation — Each of our lawyers focuses on narrow areas of law and actively engages in the development of those legal fields. They have written textbooks and articles, and are sought by other attorneys to act as expert witnesses in select cases.
- Our international appeal — Our lawyers have the knowledge and experience needed to properly incorporate international considerations into their legal counsel. The firm's international clientele includes individuals from France and other European countries, South America and the Middle East. In addition, members of our firm are fluent in several languages, among them French, Arabic, Spanish and Armenian. This allows our clients to speak comfortably in their native languages without requiring an interpreter.
To learn more about our lawyers, please click on their names below for detailed biographies.
- Christine Tour-Sarkissian
- Paul Tour-Sarkissian
- Abigail Mithoefer Morris
- Phil Foster
- Ramon Montijo
- William B. Bierce, Of Counsel
- Tania Tour-Sarkissian, Of Counsel
To learn more about Tour-Sarkissian Law Offices, LLP, and to schedule an appointment with one of our skilled attorneys in the Bay Area, we invite you to contact us by phone at (415) 626-7744. Alternatively, we can be reached online.