We have significant experience representing clients in probate and trust litigation and administration matters. We possess extensive knowledge of the substantive law and unique procedures applicable to trust and probate disputes. Our areas of strength include:
- Will and trust contests;
- Actions to remove trustees, executors and administrators;
- Professional negligence and breach of duty defense for fiduciaries;
- Petitions to include omitted assets into trust (Heggstad Petitions);
- Probate Code § 11700 proceedings to determine inheritance rights;
- Property and entitlement disputes;
- Trust and estate accounting disputes;
- Recovery of lost, omitted and disputed property (Probate Code § 850).
Contact Us | Tour-Sarkissian Law Offices, LLP
To learn more about how our services fit your needs and to set up an appointment with one of our estate planning attorneys in San Francisco, we invite you to contact us online or call us at (415) 626-7744.