ATTORNEY AT LAW
Trang La specializes in General Civil Litigation, Estate Planning, Probate and Estate/Trust Administration and Litigation. She has assisted families and individuals in creating comprehensive estate plans, and represented trustees and beneficiaries in trust litigation, will contests, and other matters in Probate Court.
Trang earned her Bachelor of Science in Chemistry from California State Polytechnic and her J.D. from University of California Los Angeles School of Law. Trang joined TSLO in 2015. She is admitted to practice before all California courts and the United States District Court for the Northern District of California. She is fluent in Cantonese.
- University of California at Los Angeles School of Law, Los Angeles, California
- California Polytechnic State University, Pomona, California
- Major: Chemistry
- California Court of Appeal, 4th District, Division 3, Extern
- Valerian Patterson & Stratman, Attorney, 2003 to 2004
- Sellar Hazard Manning McNeely & Lai, Attorney, 2004 to 2006
- Wood Smith Henning & Berman LLP, Senior Associate, 2006 to 2010
- Cantonese Chinese
- Civil Litigation
- Estate Planning
- Probate and Estate/Trust Administration
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California